Image:The Solar Trade Association.
The development and application of lithium-ion battery technology are hot, and market demand continues to increase. As one of its important applications, battery energy storage systems have emerged, including small household energy storage, large industrial and commercial energy storage, and super large Energy storage power station. The following are nine uses of lithium battery energy storage systems.
1. New energy grid-connected demand. Including power quality improvement, flat wave. New energy power generation plan tracking, combined with power generation curve prediction; peak-shaving and valley-filling, so that new energy can continue to generate electricity; combined with photovoltaic and wind power, smooth power output, increase grid acceptance ratio, make full use of new energy, and reduce harmful gas emissions.
2. Adjust the load curve, cut peaks and fill valleys, and improve the utilization of power distribution equipment and lines.
3. Participate in power grid frequency adjustment to improve the power supply level of the large power grid.
4. As an important part of the micro-grid, it solves people's livelihood problems and improves the quality of power supply in some areas.
5. An important element of the smart grid.
6. Special places (photovoltaic power stations, disaster sites, subway stations, airport terminals, military bases, and other places that require uninterrupted power supply).
7. Lithium-ion batteries can be charged and discharged quickly multiple times, and have high-density characteristics. They store electricity during the municipal electric wave trough period. When the electric wave peak comes, the stored power is transmitted to the data center, thereby reducing the peak pressure of the power grid. This function will make a great contribution to both green energy-saving and PUE, and it can meet the dual requirements of the government and data center users regarding PUE and TCO.
8. Distributed energy storage is used for peak shaving and valley filling in factories and buildings.
9.Standby power supply.
Lithium-ion battery energy storage system realizes the functions of electric energy storage, peak shaving and valley filling, and suppression of new energy output fluctuations in distributed power generation and microgrid systems. It has great applications in the field of backup power supply and home energy storage systems. If you want to know more about the lithium battery energy storage system after reading the above content, you can contact us for more detailed solutions.
As a professional supplier of lithium battery energy storage systems, we have leading technology and rich manufacturing experience. We have established a complete quality control system and produced in strict accordance with standards to provide safe and high-quality products. Our professional management team can also provide you with thoughtful one-stop service and good solutions. If you are interested in our lithium battery energy storage system, please contact us immediately!